Monday 17 August 2015

Have Heart!

This is my final challenge as a part of the Tiddly Inks DT! (Insert sad face here) The theme this go round is "Have Heart!". I chose a beautiful little image called "Wryn - Mom & Me". My mom is so important to me, and when I think "have heart", I think of my mom, because she must have one of the biggest hearts around. I'm sure most of us feel that way about our mother's. Pop over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and show us what "Have Heart" means to you. Here's my DT inspiration for you: 

Wryn - Mom & Me
The quote is from Honore de Balzac, "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." Isn't that the truth?

I coloured this with Copics; used the Designer Grunge set of digital papers from Michele R Designs; Shabby Blue Frantage; and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses.

Make sure you check out the blog and are signed up for the newsletter so you are getting all the latest and greatest from Christy! Take a wander through the rest of the DT ladies creations too! They are so fantastic! leave them a little love on their blogs too! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and a lovely quote too! It was great working with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete