Thursday 13 August 2015

Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

It's another Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks, and my DT term with them is coming to an end at the end of August. It's a sad thing, to be sure. I'm going to take a little break this fall as I get my twins into pre-school, and will be hauling them to the University of Alberta on the weekdays. I'm going to focus on only a couple of DT's until I see how my days are going to go, so I won't be putting my hat in the ring for another term with Tiddly Inks until I see how my schedule is going to look.

Today I'm using "Fairy Tenderhearted" for my make.


The papers are from Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the lace from Live & Love Crafts, and the dies are from La La Land Crafts. I coloured this with Copics, and a little Clear Star Gelly roll pen on her wings and shoes.

I hope you like how it turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting! xx

1 comment: