Friday 31 July 2015

Out of This World

This is the last blog post for Slinky Tart until October 1. We're going on a little break to enjoy the rest of the summer and give everyone a little time off.

I am using Astronaughty for my make this week. I coloured her with Copics, and used some glitter gel pens for the dots around her. The paper is bits and pieces from my stash, except for the back mat which is from the Rock Star mat stack by DCWV.

Astronaughty
Check out the shop HERE for lots of other great images; also there is Spunky Tart HERE, and Illustrations by T, which is Tamara's new brain child of mandalas for you to colour. Here are a couple examples of her work:




They are so awesome! I can't wait to sit down and start colouring one. Thanks for stopping by! I'll see again with some more Slinkies in October, but we're still crafting away elsewhere, so you'll hear from me again soon enough! xx

1 comment: