Monday 6 July 2015

Anything Goes Challenge at Tiddly Inks

It's time for another challenge over at Tiddly Inks and this time the theme is Anything Goes Challenge. I used a new release stamp called Wryn Floating Along, which is actually pretty representative of my family's life right now. We are spending as much time this summer at our cabin as we can, and floating along in the lake is a daily must. 


I coloured this with Copics, the paper is from my stash, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The Copics I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E35, Y26, Y21, YR30
Hat: E30's
Dress: YR07, YR16, Y38, Y17, Y13
Flip Flops: G29, G28, G05, YG06
Tube: B39, B26, B24, B32
Water: BG09, BG07, BG49, BG45, BG53

Grab your favourite Tiddly Ink stamp HERE and join in on the challenge over at the challenge blog. Make sure you are sharing your TI makes with us over on the Facebook page too! We love to see what you come up!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Wryn is enjoying life right now. What a beautiful project and enjoy the family time at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and oh so summery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hunny, I love this card! (well, I love all your cards, honestly :) )... Your coloring is perfect!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete